share this post:
2018 was a landmark year with the most weddings and adventure sessions ever for Lumos Images! We met amazing couples who wrote their own vows, incorporated unique traditions, and spent their wedding days laughing even in the face of mishaps. Thanks to all of these Lumos Couples who shared their days with us!
Some of my favorite highlights-
- Couples including their fur-babies on the wedding day including dogs, cats and even mini-donkeys!
- Shooting my first destination wedding and adventure sessions in the mountains of Montana
- Multiple weddings taking celebratory hay rides with their wedding party
- Shedding lots of tears and smiles with my couples when they saw each other for the first time
- Shooting my first elopement and first wedding in the middle of a blizzard
- Shooting a record number of intimate weddings including a backyard cabin wedding
- Most couples using friends or family members as officiants, like the one who used a Pizza Hut box for notes because the couple loved stuffed crust