share this post:
A few of my favorite things about Tony and Savannah’s wedding-
- Tony doubling over with emotion and trying not to cry when he turned around and saw his beautiful bride for the first time (I had to wipe away my own tears, of course!)
- The heartfelt, tear-jerking, giggle-inducing personal vows
- Tony and Savannah dancing out of their ceremony as husband and wife to the theme song from The Office
- The dramatic and cloudy sky that never rained on us 🙂
- Each reception table themed as something they loved- ie. Parks and Rec, pop punk, cartoons, animals, etc.
- All of the happy people elated to celebrate with them
- The yellow wildflowers that were everywhere at our portrait location
- Tony’s sweet grandma who made everyone laugh during family photos (grandparents are my favorite!)
I could keep going forever, but let’s just get to the good stuff, eh?!